How to Embed a Prezi Presentation in the Forums Tool
Prezi.com is a fun way to put a new spin on presentations -- literally. Through Prezi, you can zoom in, zoom out, spiral, and transition from idea to idea with ease. It's a great way to create a compelling or interactive presentation.
There are several ways to share your Prezi with your peers on Courses (powered by Sakai):
- Link: You can create a simple link that viewers can click and see your presentation on the Prezi.com website.
- Download: You can download a portable version of the Prezi that you can share or take with you when giving a presentation on the road (great if the Internet access at a location is questionable!).
- Embed: You can grab code to embed the information on your website, blog, or in the Forums tool of Courses/Sakai.
- Locate the presentation you want to share at http://prezi.com
- Click "Share" at the bottom right of the presentation
- Click "Embed"
- Click "Copy Code to Clipboard"
Forums tool of Courses (powered by Sakai)
- Log into http://courses.pepperdine.edu by clicking "Pepperdine Login" and entering your NetworkID and password
- Go to the course or project site by clicking its tab or selecting it from "All My Sites"
- Click "Forums" in the left menu
- Click the topic where you want to post the presentation
- Click "Post New Thread" or reply to an existing message
- Write the text of your message
- Click "Source"
- Place your cursor where you want the presentation to display
- Paste the code
- Click "Source" again (very important!)
- Scroll down and click "Post Message"