Citing Made Easy: Leverage Pepperdine Libraries Search
You've asked your students to write a research paper but their citations are incorrect or consistent. In addition to pointing them to Pepperdine Libraries' valuable research tips, you can also point them to a solution that has likely been staring them in the face.
To find books and articles on a desired research topic, your class is hopefully taking advantage of the many physical and digital resources offered by our Pepperdine Libraries. These materials are available through a powerful, central search tool, powered by WorldCat. In addition to finding these resources, the tool will also provide the correct citation based on several common formats.
- Visit http://library.pepperdine.edu.
- Enter your search term or book title in the main search box.
- Click the title of a search result.
- Click "Cite/Export" in the options near the top right, next to "Print" and "Email."
- Click the desired format, e.g. APA, Chicago, Harvard, MLA, and Turabian.
- Copy the full citation.